Careers at Alphacorp
Join Alphacorp's team and be a part of our mission to helping people live safer,better lives through integrated security. Together we will transform the security industry through continually improving quality and trusted relationships.
Fire System Sales Representative
The Fire System Sales Representative is to increase sales for fire products offered by Alphacorp.
Compensation is a base salary plus commission ans is based on experience. Alphacorp is looking for motivated self-starter that is interested in joining a great team.
To apply, please click this email address to send your resume - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Security Engineer role is responsible for engineering tasks that can span across multiple departments. The majority of time will be spent working with Operations. The tasks will be to provide system design, performing software installation/upgrade, configuration, system testing and end user training. This position may also be asked to assist in the pre-sales process by providing system demonstrations, advising on time needed for engineering tasks on projects or with system design. The Security Engineer will also assist on escalated service needs of existing customers.
Alphacorp is looking for motivated self-starter that is interested in joining a great team.
The Service Technician reports to the Service Manager. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Customer service activities, maintain and repair items sold, leased, or rented with service contract or warranty by performing the following duties.
· Supports Customers via phone and/or by helping them in the field.
· Performs routine on-site maintenance calls on access control, digital video CCTV, and intrusion systems including programming.
· Responsible for identifying, repairing or replacing defective parts.
· Responsible for (assisting) starting up and checking out systems to ensure all aspects of the system are working, documented and reporting properly.
· Responsible for keeping records, work hours, parts utilized and work performed for each service call.
· Maintains a good line of communication between Customers, Service Manager and staff.
· Handles customer problems that appear to arise from the use or failure of the product. - Handles requests for replacing defective parts.
· Responsible for the proper care of company assigned vehicles. Vehicle must be clean and free of defects that are considered unsafe by the company and/or state law.
· Work effectively and efficiently to visit multiple sites daily.
· Required to be on call after normal working hours as scheduled by the Service Manager.
· Required to work after normal working hours if needed to complete pending service call(s) or as scheduled by the Service Manager.
· Assists or helps train new service personnel on products and/or techniques.
Field Technician - IDAHO
We are currently seeking a qualified Lead Technician in our Boise Office. AlphaCorp Security specializes in all forms of modern high end commercial and industrial electronic security technologies and integration including alarm and entry systems, Network video surveillance and card access
• Plans and schedules daily installation and subcontracting activities on small, large and/or complex systems
• Maintains current job plans and specifications
• Determines installation plans
• Maintains construction schedules and coordinates task-scheduling with other trades
• Monitors the performance of subcontractors
• Maintains all records of job status, job changes and material flow
• Installs all necessary devices and equipment
• Wires up head end panels
• Installs all types of camera equipment
To perform the job successfully, the applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Works well with other technicians and sub-contractors
• Understand most phases of construction
• Read and comprehend blueprints, project instructions and company forms
• Solves project problems by working with Project Managers and contract management
• Responsible for the day to day quality of installation and customer satisfaction
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Idaho Specialty Electrical License
• Current and Valid Idaho Drivers License
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen,
• Pass a background check
• NICET Certification not required but greatly desired